I was very pleased to receive the new Ditkomania (#88) from author Rob Imes today. It is a special issue (titled ‘international’) which explores and discusses various ways that Steve Ditko’s work began to appear around the world. With contributions from the main EU countries and even Japan this issue should be very interesting!
Ordering & Subscription information can be found here @ the special Ditko-Fever page.
- Editkorial – Rob Imes (1page)
- Steve Ditko: The light and the shadows – Jason Sacks (2pages)
- The Ditko Bookshelf (book review) – John Linton (2pages)
- Ditko Around the World – Various contribution (5pages)
- Ditko in France – Jean-Luc Achard (3pages)
- Parlez-Vous Ditko? – Rob Imes (1page)
- Ditko in the UK – R.S. Crawford (1page)
- Ditko in Italy, Germany & Japan – Rob Imes (5pages)
- Ditko in your future – Rob Imes
In addition, all these articles contain a large amount of supplementary ‘international’ covers.